The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through:
• Daylong Meditation and Study Classes
• Online Sutta Study Courses
• Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
- Neuroscience and Early Buddhism – Converging Views of the Mind with Rick Maddock. Saturday Aug 31, 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Skill in Questions with Ajaan Thanissaro (Geoff), Saturday Sept 28, 2019 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday Oct 26, 9:00 – 4:00 PM, Bhante Sujato, Delving Into the Wisdom of the Buddha: Understandiing the Buddhist Suttas.
- Study and Practice: The Buddha’s Path of Gradual Training; a live, online course Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 2019; 8:30 to 10:00 am