The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through these venues:
• Daylong Community Classes, Sutta Study, and Study Retreats
• Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
• Compassion Cultivation Training™
We are offering a 14-week online class: The Middle Length Discourses (Majjhima Nikāya) Study Course with Gil Fronsdal and Diana Clark from January 20 to April 21, 2014. Please register by January 15, 2014.
- January 18, 2014, The Women Around the Buddha: New Perspectives on Early Buddhist History and Modern Practice with Rita M. Gross
- March 15, 2014, How Empty is Emptiness? with Gay Watson
- March 22, 2014, Paths of Practice in the Buddha’s Teachings with Diana Clark
- April 5, 2014, Buddhist Chaplaincy: An Overview with Rev. Daijaku Judith Kinst, Ph.D. and Rev. Jennifer Block, M.A.
- April 26, 2014, Romancing the Buddha with Ajahn Thannisaro