The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through these venues:
• Daylong Community Classes, Sutta Study, and Study Retreats
• Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
• Compassion Cultivation Training™
- October 18, 2014, The Burmese and Thai Roots of Western Insight Meditation taught by Donald Rothberg
- Online MIDDLE LENGTH DISCOURSE STUDY COURSE
GIL FRONSDAL assisted by David Lorey and Sue Taylor. 14-WEEK ONLINE CLASS, JANUARY 18 TO MAY 4. A reading course in the Buddha’s teachings from one of the most important collections of his discourses. This online course will entail reading and online discussion of selected suttas supported by study guides written by Gil.