Pre-registration is not necessary for Sati Center daylong classes. These classes are offered freely, but your donations and support for these classes is appreciated. Bring your own lunch. Our daylong classes and presentations are held at IMC (108 Birch St., Redwood City, CA) unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- Jan. 29, Feb.12, Mar. 5, Apr. 16, May 14, 2018 Caring for Others in an Interfaith Setting with Jessica Chen, Judy Cannon and Jennifer Lemas
- Saturday June 16, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Kingian Nonviolence and the Dharma with Kazu Haga and Nirali Shah
- Saturday July 14, 9:30 am to 3 pm, Buddhist Meditation Part 1: The Buddha’s Teachings on Mindfulness with Diana Clark
- Saturday July 28, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm, Buddhist Meditation Part-2: The Buddha’s Teachings On Concentration with Richard Shankman
- Saturday Sept 22, 9:00-4:30 PM, Ajaan Thanissaro (Geoff) Clinging & Craving