Pre-registration is not necessary for Sati Center daylong classes. These classes are offered freely, but your donations and support for these classes is appreciated. Bring your own lunch. Our daylong classes and presentations are held at IMC (108 Birch St., Redwood City, CA) unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- January 30 – March 26: The Radiance of Emptiness in the Buddha’s Teachings with Gil Fronsdal and Diana Clark
- May 13, 2107, Emptiness: A Practical Guide for Meditators with Guy Armstrong
- May 27, 2017, The Bodhisattva and Arahant with Ven. Chandako and Ven. Tenzin Choki
- August 19, 1-5 p.m. I will not pass away: The Buddhas Vision of a Four-fold Sangha: A history of Bhikkhunis from the time of the Buddha; with Ayya Anandabodhi and Mindy Zlotnik
- Sept 16, 9:00 – 4:30 and Sept 17, 1:00 – 4:00 The Ten Perfections with Ajahn Thanissaro