Skip to content
The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through:
- Daylong Meditation and Study Classes
- Online Sutta Study Courses
- Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
- July 24 and 31st, 2021 8:30-10:30am PST. Entering the World of the Pali Canon: The history, structure, study, and practices of the Early Buddhist texts made accessible to modern times with Kim Allen, Diana Clark, David Lorey, and Ying Chen
- Sept 18, 2021, 10:30 AM- Noon (Pacific Standard Time or California Time), 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM (PST) Aging, Illness, Death, & Separation. Daylong with Ajaan Thanissaro (Geoff) , Zoom link to be given approximately two weeks prior to the event.
- August 5, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Studying the Words of the Buddha: Ongoing Classes on the Middle Length Discourses, With Gil Fronsdal and Diana Clark.
- August 14, 17, and 19, 8:30-10:00am PST, Awakening Poems, with Kim Allen, Diana Clark, David Lorey, and Ying Chen