Skip to content
The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through:
- Daylong Meditation and Study Classes
- Online Sutta Study Courses
- Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
- April 17, 20, 22, and 24, 2021 (Four mornings, Sat-Tues-Thurs-Sat) 8:30-10:00am Pacific Time, Online Class, Skillful Use of the Buddha’s Teachings: An Exploration of the Alagaddupama Sutta With Ying Chen, Diana Clark, David Lorey, and Kim Allen.
- January 2020-February. 2021: Buddhist Ecc-Chaplaincy Training
- Sept 18,2021 Daylong with Ajaan Thanissaro Topic TBD