Skip to content
The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through:
- Daylong Meditation and Study Classes
- Online Sutta Study Courses
- Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
- July 24 and 31st, 2021 8:30-10:30am PST. Entering the World of the Pali Canon: The history, structure, study, and practices of the Early Buddhist texts made accessible to modern times with Kim Allen, Diana Clark, David Lorey, and Ying Chen
- Sept 18, 2021, 10:30 AM- Noon, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM Aging, Illness, Death, & Separation. Daylong with Ajaan Thanissaro (Geoff) , Zoom link to be given approximately two weeks prior to the event.