Skip to content
The Sati Center for Buddhist Studies supports the study of Buddhist teachings through:
- Daylong Meditation and Study Classes
- Online Sutta Study Courses
- Buddhist Chaplaincy Training
- January 30, February 2, 4, 6, 2021 (Four mornings, Sat-Tues-Thurs-Sat) 8:30-10:00am Pacific Time, Online Class, The Buddha’s Last Days: Teachings from the Mahāparinibbāna Sutta With Ying Chen, Diana Clark, David Lorey, and Kim Allen.
- January 2020-February. 2021: Buddhist Ecc-Chaplaincy Training