Sati Center Study and Practice series combine sutta study with practices. These classes are offered freely, but your donations and support for these classes are appreciated. The classes are offered in online ZOOM format as well as in person format. For the in person classes, they are held at IMC (108 Birch St., Redwood City, CA) unless otherwise indicated in the class description.
- January 30, February 2, 4, 6, 2021 (Four mornings, Sat-Tues-Thurs-Sat) 8:30-10:00am Pacific Time, Online Class, The Buddha’s Last Days: Teachings from the Mahāparinibbāna Sutta With Ying Chen, Diana Clark, David Lorey, and Kim Allen.
- December 15, 17, and 19th, 2020, Three mornings, 8:30 – 10am PST for the first two sessions, and 8:30 – 11am PST on 19th, Online Class, Capping off 2020: Equanimity of Mind and Heart With Diana Clark, David Lorey, Ying Chen and Kim Allen.
- July 11, 14, 16, and 18, 2020, Four mornings, 8:30 – 10am PST, Online Class, Navigating the Way: Exploring the Kalama Sutta With Diana Clark, Kim Allen, Ying Chen and David Lorey
- Nov 2, 9, 16, and 23, 2019, 8:30-10:00am Pacific time, Online Class, Gradual Training, Kim Allen, David Lorey, Diana Clark, and Ying Chen
- May 1st – May 29th, 2019, 1:30 – 3:00pm, In Person Class, Anapanasati, Kim Allen, David Lorey, Diana Clark, and Ying Chen